DVIDS RSS Feed: American Forces Network Iraq

Monday, April 12, 2010

Work, work, work.

I hate the fact that I've been so far behind on this blog.  We've been so busy here in the IZ that I just haven't had time to sit down and "blog."  Sorry.

Not much has happened here, but I'm pretty fortunate to have some great co-workers and students back in the states.  North Heights collected almost $700 to buy care package stuff and mail to my unit.  How awesome is that?  I can't describe the feeling I get to know that these kids were giving up their daily ice cream to buy us stuff. 

I'm also fortunate that I have an awesome family.  My wife is a pro at this, and even though I know we miss each other terribly, she's taking care of business back home. 

I'll try to keep up blogging.  But right now I have to get back to keeping Freedom Radio and AFN Iraq TV running!

cp

No comments: