DVIDS RSS Feed: American Forces Network Iraq

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weather Forecasts

It's hot.  It will be hot tomorrow.  Expect extended heat with hot skies and a chance of hot next week.  High will be hot, low will be a little less hot.  That's your hot weather.

Time is going by fairly quickly.  I'm less than 3 weeks away from going home on R&R and enjoying some time with Ivey and Olivia.  I'm not sure what we will do when I get there, but I'm sure it will be more fun than this...and a little less hot.

2 comments:

Queen Linda said...

Greetings, Parker. I read your information concerning Bosnia deployment notice of December 5, 1995. I have a friend serving in the military, which he was deployed to Bosnia during the same deployment. His name is Robert. He is a aviation pilot, in the army. He sings like an angel. He stands about 6 feet 4 or taller. As soon as we met, he was deployed to Bosnia. He gave me all of his information in case he did not make it out a live. He said, his mother would call me. He lives in Georgia. I moved and the information was misplaced. I had a dream of him on January 17, 2011, which leads me to believe Robert made it out safe. May you know Robert.

Queen Linda said...

Correction: Maybe, you know Robert?